The funding awarded will only be provided for purposes
stated in your application and will not be available for any
2. On approval of the grant a formal letter will be sent to the applicant. Payment for grants will be made in arrears of expenditure. Alternatively, invoices can be paid directly to the supplier on receipt of the ‘End of Grant Report’.
3. All your publicity for the event/project must acknowledge the financial support received from Town Council. Copies of such publicity should be sent to Town Council for our records. You can download our logo from our website under services.
4. A written grant report should be submitted to the Town Council by the deadline of the next quarter, explaining the use of the grant and costs covered by it. Any problems with submitting within the above time frame must be explained at the time of submitting this application. No other application from you will be considered until the report is received.
5. The Town Council may publicise the amount of funding awarded to your project or organisation in the Wolverton & Greenleys Newsletter or elsewhere.
6. The organisation, community group or single applicant must ensure that adequate insurance is obtained for the project/event.
7. The grant must be used within six months of the date it is awarded. Otherwise the funds will automatically lapse, and you will need to make a fresh application. If you cannot meet the criteria, an explanation must be included with this application
8. Time scale for the event/project to be completed needs to be discussed and agreed with the Project Officer.
9. The applicant is responsible for organising the project/event and must ensure that all licenses and health and safety requirements have been completed and obtained prior to the event/project.
10. The council grant offers financial support to the applicant. No council staff time is included in this financial support and must be paid additionally by the applicant, if required. If council staff time is required it is recommended that this is detailed in the application. Costs can be supplied by the town council.
11. Any equipment hired from the town council will be subject to the same terms detailed in the Equipment Hire booking form. Staff time to deliver, collect and erect equipment must be paid for and a booking form must be completed separately to this application to book the equipment.
12. The council encourage community groups to run community events. If council support is required to assist with the event, this must be detailed in this application for the council to agree the costs and resources which they can commit. If not requested in this application the council will be unable to assist.
13. All grants are paid retrospectively. Invoices can be made out the council and paid direct for services and equipment purchase.
The council reserves the right to refuse payment if the grant is not fulfilled in accordance with what was awarded.