The Old Bath House
The Old Bath House was built in 1890 between the Finishing Shop and the Horse Box Repair Shop on Stratford Road. It was built by the London and North Western Railway Company as a public bath house for residents and railway workers in Wolverton.
In 1992 Tesco obtained planning permission to build a new superstore on neighbouring land, on the condition that they financed a brand new community centre and refurbished the Old Bath House. The new centre became home to Living Archive, who stayed at the Old Bath House collecting and preserving Milton Keynes’ history until they moved to Milton Keynes Museum in 2013.