What we do

Wolverton and Greenleys Town Council Logo

There are many areas that the Town Council take ownership for and can assist with, below are just some of these:

The Council also work with a number of organisations and groups in the local area to provide local services and activities. Some of the projects which the Council are involved in at present are as follows: